PUBLICATION OF CONFERENCE ABSTRACTS & FULL PAPER
We are glad to inform you that Abstracts will be published in ‘Stress Management Professional; an International journal (SMPIJ). E-ISSN: 2349-8021 as a special issue.
SMPIJ will also invite all authors, whose abstracts were accepted for the ICSM 2017 conference, to submit papers to the journal for a special volume. All manuscripts submitted to the journal will be asked to submit their paper online following the author guidelines.
• Abstracts for the ICSM 2017 are to be written and presented in English.
• Conference’ abstracts must be maximum 250 words.
• All accepted abstracts will be allowed to be presented either as an oral presentation/poster presentation as per the decision of Scientific Committee. However, the detailed guidelines in this regard will be sent to the authors along with acceptance letter
• Abstracts can be sent only by logging in the system on the related website. Abstracts sent by e-mail or mail will not be accepted.
• A confirmation message will be delivered upon submission of the abstract.
• Abstracts will be evaluated by a scientific committee. The results will be announced by e-mail.
• Abstracts sent via the system will be printed exactly the same without going through an editing process. Accordingly, the applicants are to be careful about typing errors.
• Minimum one of the abstract writers has to participate in the ICSM 2017 for the abstracts to be valid.
• Typefaces of the abstracts are set automatically by the system itself.
• The Abstract of an empirical paper is to be written within 250-300 words. It must mention the objectives, hypotheses, method, results and implications.
• In case of theoretical paper, the objectives, theoretical framework, meta-analysis (if done) and implications need to be mentioned.
• The author(s) should use “Times New Roman 12” size fonts with “1.5 line spacing” with “justified paragraph.
Eligibility for submissions
• Research that has previously been published (e.g., in a journal article, book chapters, book, conference proceedings) should not be submitted.
• A participant can be the lead author on a maximum of two submissions.
Submission and review process
• Submissions will only be accepted through the online portal until 30 July 2017.
• Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and result will be notified by email by 30 June 2017 onwards.
Publication of abstracts
Abstracts will be published in electronic format only. By submitting an abstract, authors give permission for electronic and online publication of the abstract, as well as for a PDF version of the presentation slides to be made available online to all conference delegates following the congress.