A qualification from a stress management training course run by a trainer/school/university Recognized by ISMA and meeting the ISMA core content criteria(Eg:SMP).
One year experience as ISMA Associate Member
Clearing the test conducted by ISMA
ISMA reserves the right to decline membership to any applicant.
Professional Member benefits include:
- Membership Certificate
- Free annual subscription of the “Stress Management Professional: An International Journal”
- Online Stress Counseling
- Eligibility for Stress Management Professional Certification Programme
- National / International Conference – attend the annual ISMAIND Conference (at discounted rates)
- National Stress Awareness Day (NSAD) – Participate in stress awareness activities and enjoy the huge opportunities to interact with the media and be involved with local, national and international organisations as a Stress NSAD Venue Organizer
- Stress Awareness Month (SAM) - ISMAIND takes up a month-long (April) stress awareness activities in education, health, industry and welfare sectors- facilitates unique advantage to interact with the media and be involved with local, national and international organisations as a Stress SAM Venue Organizer
- Opportunity to be a Potential contender for “NATIONAL STRESS MANAGEMENT AWARD” conducted by ISMAIND
- Gain new customers and referrals – through your ISMA web page profile with your logo/link to your company’s website
- Become an Approved Stress Management Professional (SMP) and be listed in the ISMA on line directory which is accessed by our Corporate Members and external Organisations